
The other big race that I have on the calendar for this year is Primal Quest! http://www.ecoprimalquest.com

Although the Wasatch 100 is going to be huge for me, primal quest is in another league and it is very intimidating to me. If you haven't heard about this already, this is a multi-discipline race that includes navigation/orienteering, mountain biking, running/trekking, whitewater kayaking, whitewater swimming, and ropes stuff (ascending & rappeling). We will have up to 10 days to finish, although the elite teams will probably finish in 5 or 6 days. I'll add more information on this in future posts, as it will certainly be a big focus for me over the next several months!
I'm racing on a team with three guys from the east coast who are brave enough to sign me up on their team with "recommendations" from friends, but w/o even meeting me! I wonder if they've heard the song by Brad Paisley, "Online" - maybe they should be be concerned. :-) ...Or maybe I should be concerned! :-) LOL!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GcVnhNjWV0


5 comments:
song by Brad Paisley, "Online"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LOLOL
WOW wasatcha EEEEEEEE 100 - CONGRATS Beck... You have one amazing 2008 race line up. Glad u have a blog to share with us and also to log ur trainings and keep u accountable:-)
Wasatch'EEEEEEEEEEEE WEEEEEEEEEEEE
Congrats on getting in !
I am looking forward to hearing all about your training and race report. Congrats on the drawing.
Congrats on Wasatch Becky! Right in your own backyard. You've got to by psyched! Those east coast boys better watch out. I've seen you pull a tire up a hill at 8,000ft and you made it look real easy. They're the ones that should be worried if they can keep up with you. :)
yeah for wasatch..right in your back yard! your adventure race team better watch out for you..and I hope they are training!
Lisa
Post a Comment