Hi!
After several strong suggestions from my good friend Bob Gentile, I'm starting a blog to capture some of my adventures - to share with friends and to keep me honest in my training. :-) My first adventure .... a trip to New Zealand with Jared and Ryan - two of the most adventurous guys I know! I'm here (in NZ), waiting for their plane to arrive so we can head out for a 2.5 week adventure and in our campervan.
Speaking of the campervan, let me tell you, it was a little challenging to pick it up on my own and to drive it on the left side of the road! To add to the complications, its a manual transmission. So, the driver's seat is on the right, stick shift on my left, and the blinkers/windshield wipers are opposite of what I'm used to. :-) Its quite entertaining!!
Anyway, I'm super psyched to do some trail running, backpacking, kayaking, canyoneering, surfing, or any other crazy activity we can fit in! Will update things soon - and hopefully even add some pics. Cheers!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
Becky WOOO HOOO your Blog LOOKS Great..Welcome to blogland!!
Have a HAPPY NEW Year in New Zealand!
I will send u an email back after a tweak up a few areas.
Becky!!! It sounds like you have an amazing adventure ahead of you!!! WOW...have the happiest of holidays...way to ring in the new year!
Love,
Colleen
Hi Becky!
it was so wonderful to spend the day with you and learn all about your trip with the boy's. I have been to NZ so I know the wonderful adventures you will be doing and the beautiful places you will see. You may not want to come back.
I look forward to following your adventures.
Happy New Year and much love,
Lisa and Jay
Way to go Becky, thanks for finding my blog. I will add yours to my watch list. Take lots of pictures of NZ, never been there but would be interested.
You removed your post... Did I say something to offend you?
Wow - thanks everyone! Its great to hear from you guys! :-)
-Beck
Becks, word is getting around that you have a blog now! bout time. i was going to get here on my own but thanks for the comment on my blog. can't wait to read about NZ. crazy driver!!!!
Post a Comment